fandango confirmation number lookup

When I got to the theatre they told me my tickets were in Milwaukee, Wi! For more information on this policy, please visit www.mpaa.org. I was about to purchase when the screen went blank. All Regal Entertainment Group theatres are smoke-free environments. Now unless I cancel the reservations I actually want, I can't use A-List until after Avengers. General admission for all adult tickets purchased for performances during matinee hours. for proof of age for each additional ticket being purchased. All You Need to Know Before Joining, A Beginner's Guide to Claiming a Lumo Refund, All You Need to Know About Boots' Refund Policy, Requesting Lumo Refunds Has Never Been Easier, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier. We also ask that you leave the masks at home. Then, depending on how well a film performs, we will determine if it will "hold over" another week. Regal Entertainment Group wants our customers and staff to feel comfortable and safe when visiting or working in our theatres. Ticket purchases are only valid for the location and film that is printed on the confirmation page or printed tickets. No outside food or drink is permitted in the theatre. Why Isn't a Certain Movie Playing at My Local Paragon Theater? Locations with student pricing available are listed on this page. We are proud to offer a Paragon Theaters Diamond Rewards program to reward our most loyal guests. Oct 28, 2015. No, the system is not designed to serve the function of "critic." Please contact our National Sales department at 800-AMC-4TIX (800-262-4849) or visit our online ordering portal. ConAgra Policy, at this time, prevents us from making "Gluten Free" claims while the FDA Guidance on this matter is still being reviewed. If your card is registered, the theater can look up your account with your registered phone number or email. (along with its affiliate websites) is the place to get informed about and buy tickets for movies all around the U.S. and beyond. For some reason, it showed 3 Avengers reservations, even though it should only show 2. Your most efficient way is to use, At this time, we do not offer the ability to edit a ticket purchase. This discount is available to those who present proper identification at the box office (and their immediate family members who also have proper ID). For extenuating circumstances, please consult theatre management. Apart from unused movie tickets and forgotten subscriptions, people waste money on other little things they dont even notice. Please check your local theater under the Ticket Pricing tab. AXIS15 EXTREME CSR and Supervisor simply read the script over and over and would not issue a refund. Also, at theaters like this you can likely stop by a kiosk or at their concierge and use the confirmation number from your e-mail from fandango to print out tickets at the theater. Their response was that the promotion had ended, nothing they can do. I accidentally bought a ticket to the wrong movie. AMC couldn't cancel it. As long as you complete your request and submit it before the show starts, you are eligible for a refund. If you purchased Fan-to-Fan Resale tickets it may take up to 24 hrs for your order to appear in your account. You bet. Paragon Theaters requires picture ID for the purchase of tickets to all rated R films. How do I refund my tickets? What criteria do they use? Still no response from Fandango. Regal Entertainment Group has a policy of opening several minutes prior to the first showing of the day to allow sufficient time for our clientele to obtain access to our facilities and to purchase tickets. Does my theatre offer a student discount? Purchase Receipt / Order Confirmation Number Your online ticket orders can be viewed in your My Account. The movie rating system is a voluntary system sponsored by the Motion Picture Association of America and the National Association of Theatre Owners to provide parents with advance information on films, enabling the parent to make judgments on movies they want or don't want their children to see. A patron desiring to purchase multiple tickets must provide a valid photo I.D. View recurring transaction details for previous monthly payments. What are the Ages for Children / Senior Pricing? No. This is illegal and I will not just forget and move on. They tell me it isn't their issue and to contact AMC. Were sorry, Gold and Silver Experience tickets are no longer accepted in theatres as of July 1, 2018. If you arent satisfied with the Customer Support team, you can try reaching out to the Customer Care team by dialing 1-800-FANDANGO or contacting them directly at 1-866-8575-191. For purchases made online via Regals mobile apps or websites please follow the refund tickets link on the confirmation email you received or use our Contact Us form on the website. Absolute nightmare company! NOTHING. About Us For additional information about the voluntary movie rating system and ratings for new releases, visit the Motion Picture Association of America's home page at http://www.mpaa.org. the intention of those sites is made intentionally to thwart use intentionally, unless a super user you are. I received a Fandango giftcard for Christmas. There are certainly a handful of movies I would like to see before then, so hopefully this gets resolved. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS RIPOFF COMPANY. Before purchasing, we urge you . If you received a gift card, and already have an existing Diamond Rewards account, the gift card will need to be merged to the existing account. Most new releases are considered a Special Engagement, but check movie times and tickets for your. The AMC Gift Card is a prepaid gift card similar to a gift certificate that can be used to buy tickets or concessions at any AMC theatre. If you have an AMC gift card that begins with 6006, please email photos of the front and back to giftcards@amctheatres.com for a replacement card. The system prompted me to log in. Where can I find the Regal Crown Club FAQ's? Get help. To receive a military discount you must be an active or retired military veteran. Minutes. Have you tried pulling up your order/confirm on the mobile app? Card would not work. Do You Have Student Discounts? As it takes up to 72 hours for you to receive a response, you can submit your query via LiveChat as well. Pleaseclick herefor more information on Paragon Theaters donation policy and to submit a donation request. 2018-02-10. false. These tickets exclude opening night fan events, double features, marathon events, alternative content and special theatrical presentations. This signifies that the film rated may contain some material parents might not like to expose to their young children - material that will clearly need to be examined or inquired about before children are allowed to attend the film. In some cases, theatre locations may show a particular film in both the 3-D and 35mm (2D) formats. If you want to refund your tickets you bought with your VIP account, the same rules applyyou will get a refund for your entire order, minus the convenience fee. Yes! Before leaving the auditorium, please check around your seat for any personal belongings. However, some discount tickets, like the Silver Experience can be upgraded at the theatre box office for an additional surcharge. If you need to change your seats or change your showtime, you must visit the box office prior to the showtime. What is theDiamond Rewards Loyalty Program? Fandango does not offer partial refunds either. An AMC Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card (unless prohibited by law). PG - Parental Guidance Suggested -- Some material may not be suitable for children. We will also provide the proof of doing so, as well as the evidence of all applicable VISA and Mastercard codes relevant for your case. We are phasing outour cards and moving to a virtual rewards program so it is unncessary for you to have a card. Rough or persistent violence is absent; sexually-oriented nudity is generally absent; some scenes of drug use may be seen; some use of one of the harsher sexually derived words may be heard. Tickets purchased online are subject to a per ticket convenience charge that is non-refundable. No, you cant. Pretty Much a Corporate ruse designed to make communication difficult. Additional outside food and beverage is prohibited. This was a horrible experience and customer service was none. Even Professor Kopcha, your former writing teacher, even though he gave you a B on your To Kill a Mockingbird essay. AMC will not convert a paid ticket to an alist one. You can check your Gift Card balance anytime. Yes. Not wanting to waste my spot in line, I paid out of pocket for different seats at the same showing since the website said my AList was already used for that showing, but at the time I figured things were glitchy and didn't think anything of it. We may also accept certain theater partners' gift cards for their theaters. How do I use Regal Gift Cards to purchase tickets? With this app, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. They see and acknowledge these, and see a failed transaction for Thursday the 25th @ AMC. It can take up to two weeks for your refund to be completed. This page will provide you with a list of our theatres, sorted by state. Sorry, no bartering. Where can I find information about closed captioning? Signifies that the film rated contains nothing most parents will consider offensive for even their youngest children to see or hear. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Try the Fandango FAQ for more information. Donation Request Fandango (along with its affiliate websites) is the place to get informed about and buy tickets for movies all around the U.S. and beyond. 34. Note, gift cards are redeemable at any Regal location nationwide, excluding Cayman Island locations. By refunding that ticket you lose the right to accumulate VIP+ points. Paragon Theater's VIP Lux Box seating are the only recliners in the auditoriumswith a QR code that when scanned will allow our guests to order concessions/food/or drink directly to their seats with table service. We are not unfamiliar w/ the use of a computer. I'm now complaining to corporate Fandango is awful! *3D Upcharge. There are no refunds after the printed showtime. Yellow Tickets are subject to surcharge for 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX, Dolby, AMC Prime), dine-in theatres, film festivals, and premium services; location services may also apply at select locations, including Disney and Universal properties operated by AMC. ), as well as private movie screenings and larger corporate events. Movie tickets purchased through Regal's mobile apps or websites include non-refundable convenience fees. There's a little square with the broken image . The system is not intended to approve, disapprove or censor any film; it merely assigns a rating for guidance--leaving the decision-making responsibilities to the parents. There's no true rhyme or reason On one day you can log onto your account and purchase tickets and the next time it won't allow you to log onto the site. There are no refunds after the printed showtime. Called 2X have to wait for 24 - 48 hrs . There are several ways to refund movie tickets online if you prefer doing it on the website or via email, here is the list of options at hand for requesting a refund: If you use one of the above-mentioned websites to request a refund, you agree to potentially be denied a refund or asked to contact the Customer Support team or your theater. You will get the value of the ticket(s) you purchased on the Fandango website directly to the method of payment you used initially. While users are typically satisfied with the service this company provides, there are cases when customers were displeased with the way the company handled their complaints, cancelations, and refund requests. Bookings are received on Monday and schedules are built on Tuesday with showtimes available for the coming weekend by late Tuesday evening. Online orders placed by Noon EST will be shipped within two business days. Click on the link you can find under a headline Refund/Exchange, Enter your email address and the confirmation number, Select why you want to continue (Refund or Exchange). Do You Sell Gift Cards? Do all movies have to be rated? What other gift can provide action, drama, comedy and Junior Mints? Theatre Employees may be stationed at the entrance to theatre(s) playing MPAA rated R films to check tickets and photo identification for all who enter to prevent minors from improperly entering. For current terms and conditions, a complete listing of applicable surcharges, exclusions, AMC Theatres brands and restrictions, please visit. I can guarantee you. You may select from a range of shipping options including USPS and UPS. Sometimes they release films on a "limited" basis, and other times a film opens "wide" - all theaters. View Movie Club Payment Transactions. For example, one theater might receive one film to play, another theater might receive another. So they printed and refunded. After buying the yogurts I had to send them a copy of my receipt and then wait for a promotional code and then go on Fandango to claim it. Thank you for your purchase. Enter the payment details you used for paying for the tickets, Choose whether you would like to send the demand letter yourself or have DoNotPay do it for you. Kiosk ticket sales are an important service for our guests. I am VERY UNHAPPY. If you can't access your QR code, please provide the ticket attendant with the phone number that was used to complete your order. The customer service was so good too. Recliners The page that is presented will provide you with pricing information, as well as student and military discount availability. Guests must be of 17 years of age to purchase a ticket. Never ever deal with these people. Do not use them.Mike. 1/3 spots are taken by a bugged Endgame ticket. FANDANGO WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY BACK, THEY JUST KEEP IT. These websites are not legitimate AMC partners and unfortunately AMC cannot honor confirmation receipts or other purchase evidence from these sites to retrieve tickets for guests. The cost was $12.00. They still have not returned our $50.00, sent new redemption certificate or movie credit.They are the worst company. I checked Fandango, and only had the purchases that should be there (the Regal IMAX, and 2 weekend showings at AMC). The showtimes will be emailed to you on Thursday morning (and you will receive a free popcorn coupon via emailwhen you confirm your subscription.. be sure to check your spam folder!). No. They issued me a credit and the credit did not work! You can check your gift card balance. Do You Offer Parties & Private Events? Please call theatre for any local restrictions. No one under the age of 18 is allowed admittance to the feature, regardless of accompaniment or consent. When it comes to the tickets purchased for a special pricethey are nonrefundable. I checked my email with no confirmation and purchase history on there website. How do I redeem colored passes, loyaltyfree tickets and concession rewards? Yes, the rules permit movie producers to re-edit their films and re-submit them in hopes of receiving another rating. We are proud to partner with studios to promote feature films and will run giveaways and social contests. Your Fandango A-list tickets should be in your A-list reservations. They issued me a credit and the credit did not work! DO NOT USE THEM for movie tickets. But the purchase went through according to AMC cause it was using one of my reservations. You can also purchase online with Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and BitPay. My first and last time to use them. They should be able to refund to your A-list account. Since I did not cancel my tickets before the movie the refused to refund tickets. It is important to remember that the admittance procedures still apply to those individuals that make purchases or redeem on-line ticket purchases from a ticketing kiosk. I had to re buy the tickets at the box office. Refund Policy Experience the ultimate in movie sight and sound, All rights reserved Regal Theatres Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. We will fax your bank on your behalf and, if you so choose, contact Fandango for you. They do not call back as promised. You can check your Fandango refund status by contacting its Customer Support team via the contact form on the website. Track order. I hadn't heard about their AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. for additional tickets. Purchased my tickets for Sat and didn't realize the system selected Fri. FANDANGO WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY BACK, THEY JUST KEEP IT. Some types of passes cannot be used for newly released films. After now losing $30 for no reason, they had the nerve to say thanks for your understanding and I hope you continue to use our service. When there's a problem, there's absolutely no support. I went online and tried to talk to a representative about my card mishap. Somehow I was a VIP member and they keep sending $5 coupons for accumulated points. I used Fandango to purchase tix for the new Star Wars movie. I cancelled my movie tickets and there was some type of glitch because it didn't go through. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. DO NOT EVER USE FANDANGO - YOU WILL REGRET IT. I have a QR code that is apparently my "mobile ticket" on the app. However, the overwhelming majority of the producers creating entertaining, responsible films do in fact submit their films for ratings. I WILL NEVER use fandango moving forward and do not recommend using the whack service when you can just buy direct. Total RIP OFF. Military discounts are valid for general admission only, only for tickets purchased at the box office (not valid online). In certain markets, film studios sometimes allocate films among theaters in that area. Not your exact scenario but I once had a fandango transaction time out mid purchase and never got a confirmation number. are permitted to be used within any Regal Entertainment Group facility. And you NEVER get the "forgot your password" email. I bought my ticket on the website, can I transfer it to the Regal mobile app? They would rather lose customers who have been using them for 10 + years than giving a credit. Flashforward to the next day, apparently the first order did end up going through, but the second order (without AList) has better seats. However, our admission policies may be modified periodically as necessary to ensure, to the extent possible, the safety of our guests. Children under 3 are free except in reserved seating and recliner locations. Please notify your group sales team member if you do plan on bringing in a cake for your event. Locations with military pricing available are listed on this page. When you get to the theatre, you can walk directly up to the ticket attendant (i.e. Four months later, I wanted to use my credit to buy a ticket and they said my account had been blocked and there was nothing they could do. Nudity, sex scenes, and scenes of drug use are absent; violence is minimal; snippets of dialogue may go beyond polite conversation but do not go beyond common everyday expressions. What Do I Need to Pick Up My Tickets? You can receive refunds for tickets up to 60 minutes before the showtime. Can I see showtimes for different dates and locations? Ushers may conduct additional photo I.D. You can change the city that you're browsing by changing the location selection at the top of Regal homepage. There's a little square with the broken image icon, and my confirmation number, but no bar code to scan. It is Regals policy to support the MPAA ratings system to the fullest extent possible. My plans changed - can I refund my order? Please instead create a zip code by taking the three numbers in your postal code and adding two zeros to the end. Not all ticket types are available for all performances. No recording devices (cameras, video recorders, sound recorders, etc.) How do I update/change my payment method in the Regal mobile app? Signifies that the rating board has concluded that the film rated may contain some adult material. How are state attorney generals everywhere not investigating this company?? REG reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification along with a ticket for the proper show time of the R rated film. for each ticket they purchase. Pleaseclick hereto find out about becoming a Paragon Theaters employee and apply today! When I click on the link, the webpage comes up only as text. Effective July 1, 2019, you can redeem your free ticket on the Paragon Theaters app. AMC has released a Subscription Service Called AMC AList that allows you to watch 3 movies a week Starting at $19.95 a month in any format. Do You Offer Military Discounts? in /nfs/c05/h04/mnt/113983/domains/toragrafix.com/html/wp-content . JavaScript is disabled. My eyesight cannot handle 3D screen and I explained to them and they still did not want to refund me or give me credit score. My plans changed - can I refund my order? You must be 21 or older to purchase tickets in Balcony and Director's Suites. If your showtime has not passed, you can request a refund by providing the email address associated with your ticket purchase and the last 4 digits of your gift card or credit card. The only way I could get a credit was if I joined their VIP program. Download the latest version of the Regal Mobile App. Black Tickets are subject to surcharge for 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX, Dolby, AMC Prime), dine-in theatres, film festivals, and premium services; location services may also apply at select locations, including Disney and Universal properties operated by AMC. When I click the link to print my tickets, the page comes up only as text. How Do I Apply For aJob? All seating designated as handicapped with the familiar wheelchair symbol is reserved for the disabled and their companions. I tried 4 times prior to the expiration date to no avail. Go to that theater and print the ticket at the kiosk then go to customer service and ask for a refund. Gift cards also can be purchased at any theater. This is a small fee the company uses to cover some expenses they are left with once they complete the refund. This is a small fee the company uses to cover some expenses they are left with once they complete the refund. Visit your local theatre the find out details on matinee hours. Your free birthday ticket will be on your accountby midnight on your birthday andexpires 30 days after your birthday. Parents give the movies their ratings-men and women just like you. The ORP Directory Lookup is available for validation purposes. We charge a small convenience fee per ticket purchased on our website and mobile app. I have the exact same error. Basically, made one order over Fandango with A list, but during payment submission the website crashed. When I was able to get on website it appeared that my purchase of tickets did not go through. Regal Entertainment Groups policy for a Childs ticket is age 3 to 11. They can only be used in the country they were originally purchased. and start exploring the services we can offer. Just ridiculous. Signifies that the rating board believes that most American parents would feel that the film is patently adult and that children age 17 and under should not be admitted to it. Please see one of our theatre managers if you have any questions regarding 3-D films. Do You Sell Group Tickets? I can promise you. MPAA If you have a physical AMC Theatres gift card that reaches $0 balance, please properly dispose of or recycle the gift card. PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned -- Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. I know for certain it was once it was purchased. An R rating may be assigned due to, among other things, a film's use of language, theme, violence, sex, or its portrayal of drug use. Called customer service & the recording stated they had a wait time longer than 5 minutes & I opted to have them call me back. How Long Does It Take for Fandango to Process the Refund? I never got a confirmation from it and on my bank account it said it bounced back. I get home and decide to view my tickets and I can now see the QR Code and a barcode. On a holiday week, the showtimes may not be available until Wednesday. All AMC Classic, AMC and AMC Dine-In theatres in the United States will honor AMC Gift Cards. 0 stars if possible. They called me back 3 hours later at 1AM. I contact Fandango. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Fandango offers refunds or exchanges, and there are several ways you can go about it. Applications reviewed and accepted throughout the school year. Accidental Order? Open it in your web browserand start exploring the services we can offer. What is Considered a "Holiday" in Terms of Exclusions for Discounts on Ticket Pricing? For tickets purchased through other ticketing agencies, guests must contact the agency directly before the scheduled movie showtime to request a refund, and refunds are subject to the refund policies of those agencies. Please visit your local theater's page for specific ticket pricing. Theatre Employees may be stationed at the entrance to theatre(s) playing MPAA rated NC17 films to check tickets and photo identification for all who enter to prevent minors from improperly entering. We generally find out on Tuesday afternoons if we will play a film another week, and post the following week's showtimes to our web site by Tuesday afternoon. Patrons 17 to 20 years of age may only purchase more than one ticket if they are able to provide photo I.D. *Excludes 3D and you must have your birth date registered. You can receive refunds for tickets up to 60 minutes before the showtime.